Larry The Wombat

Talking about environment, all moles in a local park near me are to be gassed because people are sueing the council when the fall over a mole hole.

Well done to the lawyers and the selfish gready people after money . :rolleyes:

David Lindon said:
Talking about environment, all moles in a local park near me are to be gassed because people are sueing the council when the fall over a mole hole.

That's very wrong to slaughter defenceless animals, if the public cannot see the Mole hill they would have to blind as well as stupid.

I also concur with your bottom statement...

David Lindon said:

this is one thing that really really annoys me, people taking advantage of stupid laws to make money... and its the animals that have to pay in this case. wouldnt it be a problem for people to LOOK OUT WHERE THEIR WALKING?? or get glasses... and a couple of brain cells too.....

Well, sometimes the holes are pretty hard to see (like when covered by grass etc.), but yeah, it is pretty sad how they're gonna gas all the poor moles.

Back
Top Bottom