Laptop Price Check

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
How much do you think I can squeeze out of this laptop?

Toshiba Satellite M55

Specs:

Intel Celeron 1.5Ghz
DDR 512MB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
DVD+/-RW Drive
Windows XP Home

Its in very good condition. I've never sold a computer before, do you guys recommend putting it up on ebay or no?

EDIT: Here are some pictures of it.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

I'd say closer to $300, not a bad laptop for simple tasks. I personally have never had problems with ebay, however everybody has horror stories.

Hum...$200-300? Try selling it through Facebook to people near you.

I don't have a Facebook unfortunately.

I'd say closer to $300, not a bad laptop for simple tasks. I personally have never had problems with ebay, however everybody has horror stories.

So asking for a solid $300 would be ok? I was also thinking maybe Craiglist, but I have no experience selling or buying from there.

if u posted pitcures...we could ballpark it better

but i would start at 400...and then haggle down to like 350 or 300

As defcon said, start up around $400 but add obo, always best to have lower offers instead of thinking "hmm, i could've made a lot more on that.." that feeling sucks.

Be EXTREMELY careful when using craigslist, theres an ass load of guys/bots on there that are fake and con artist's. Main thing is get their phone number and discuss it in person or over the phone that way you can make damn sure its a legit deal.

As defcon said, start up around $400 but add obo, always best to have lower offers instead of thinking "hmm, i could've made a lot more on that.." that feeling sucks.

Be EXTREMELY careful when using craigslist, theres an ass load of guys/bots on there that are fake and con artist's. Main thing is get their phone number and discuss it in person or over the phone that way you can make damn sure its a legit deal.

That sounds like a good idea. Yeah, I noticed that there is alot of spam on Craigslist. But if I do list it there, It will be locally, so the buyer and I can meet up for the transaction.

That reminds me, I listed an ad on Craigslist for computer repair and I got a few messages from I guess bots or spammers, but one of them actually sent me a check for $1,000. Lol. I think I made a post about this awhile back. The guy wanted me to send him $700 from the $1,000 through Western Union.

Back
Top Bottom