Lan Party with CF users

lhuser

Golden Master
I was wondering:

Why don't we make a special Lanparty? Like, it could be fun having tons of people playing games ia each computer. That's be fun, don't you think?

HOw would you set this thing up?
Would there be a tournament?

If so there should be prizes!
YAY!
(like a ten dollar gift certificate to newegg)

It's usually intended for fun, since some of us are under 18, but we could have a senior's LAN party with people 18 or over

Yeah... we would.
The only lan party ive ever done was take my comp to a friends house with a couple other people. lol

LAN parties are pretty simple to setup, but configuring a world wide network so that all the members on here can logon would require something like what David's got going on right here in this forum. Maybe it will be just easier to go onto whatever game server pertaining to that particular game we're playing and by signing up with a user name like CF something (sort of like a clan name).

maroondude14 said:
Yeah... we would.
The only lan party ive ever done was take my comp to a friends house with a couple other people. lol
Could you imagine 600+ comps in a room >_<

Yeah, someone has to host it. someone with unlimited uploads...mine only offers 10Gb and my systems won't give the punch...especially my PII

...Thats not a lanparty, Thats a bunch of members logging in to a server from around the world.

i maybe able to get my sister and convince her to lend me two or three of her servers for a coupld days if u guys want. i could get the server up and hosting if someone can explain to me how.

Some gmaes have the host game option. you decide how many people will be on the game. The order to get at-peak performance is these in order: CPU, LAN and memory.

The game makes the host option. I am talking about a WWW Lanparty (www=world wide web) so we could use it. Creating a password could help so others won't come in.

@FeircePC, hmmm....interesting...If she asks for a price, don't though. I obviously want it free of charge...even if you are willing to pay

Back
Top Bottom