Kanye vs 50

freestyler105

Golden Master
Who do you like better and why?
I like Kanye, deeper and more meaningful lyrics.

I got Graduation (Kanye's new album) and it's pretty good. I mean how can you go wrong with a song called Drunk and Hot Girls? Seriously though, it's pretty good.
I don't have Curtis (50 Cent's new album) yet, but I plan on getting it soon.

Stronger murdered a much better song, stronger better faster.

I want to see 50 cent loose, and hopefully get shot again. Drop dead this time too.

i hate kanye west he is a big baby always acting like white ppl use racial slurs and he threw a tatrum at the music awards because he didnt get the moon man too freaking bad.

The whole 'image' and 'respect' thing that goes on with these rappers is just stupid.

I once saw a documentary about how they refuse to turn in people who commit murder, thinking that 'snitching' or helping cops is just wrong.

Bit of both, Kayne is nice to drive with, love driving around with Kayne blasting. You should of added a poll, maybe a mod could add one in?

Both should be taken outside, and have a wire wrapped round their necks, and then very slowly garroted....

Between them, and numerous other so called super stars who proclaim themselves to be role models are slowly destroying this country....

Back
Top Bottom