Just A Thanx To 'CF'

dickibobboy

In Runtime
Just A Thanx To 'CF' (have your say)

Has you may no know i have not been a member with Computer Forums but all the threads i have started (not many) i have had answers to the problems that have occurred with my Pc and other things. So i would like so say thank you a David Lindon who owns this site and provided people with a place to go with questions needing answers.
With all the members working toghether to provide answers to the most simple and the most hard questions to do with computers and many other stuff so thank you Computer Forums

yeah a thanks from me too when i was low after getting kicked outa 2 other computer fourm places you took me in and havent kicked me out ...... yet

Lol ... yes ... not yet neochivers :D :p ;)
Anyways yeah i really appreciate CF and all the help that it has given me ... assisted me and now i know alot more about computers than i ever would've without the help of the great members here :D
Thanks everyone ! And David and the mods, both for doing an excellent jobs ;)

Yeah, I would also like to thank the members of CF. I came here like one month ago asking one question, and now I'm hooked up and have already over 500 posts. Also since my first post I have also asked a few other questions and everytime I have got an answer that would solve my problem. So thanks to all of u!

Back
Top Bottom