juniors license question

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
for anyone in new york this is mainly directed to you.

does a private driving lesson course count for a juniors license?

because my friends were saying the only way to get your juniors was to go through drivers ed and you couldn't get it through private lessons.

i went to the NY-DMV website and they are as much help online as in person :rolleyes:

My GF lives in NY, me in PA so I don't know if this is right. I belive that this can by just going to the DMV and getting a test. Theres no BS about driver corses. If you know how to drive I'm sure youll get your licence fine.

Just a little note:
I have no idea what I'm talking about just passing informaton along. I don't drive because I hate the idea of it, and I don't even have my permit yet at the age of 17 (18 Feb. 1st)

there is a test for a driving permit, but i'm not sure for the drivers license. i'll keep looking but thanks.

Ronco Rox said:
there is a test for a driving permit, but i'm not sure for the drivers license. i'll keep looking but thanks.

From what I understand from her she has her senior licence at the age of 17 (18 June 9th I think :( It's either the first or the nithn):

She said that you take your permit test which is like 15 questions which I'm assuming you have. And then when you have that for six months you go take a test in the actual driver seat of a car to get your Junior Licence. Then after six more months you can get your senior Licence which means you can go outta state,

Like I said just passing information have no idea what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom