Jetta.... or a GOLF

they're almost exactly the same spec wise... only a few minor differences... i dont know what to get...

they're both similar in prices, i'm looking at 94-97 golfs and jettas here

umm, i need a little car to get me to school everyday about 35 km away soooo
it has to be economical. and also i have a tight driveway... i'm sure it can fit the jetta but ... the golf would be a bit better in that aspect. i dont know i NEED INPUT

I was actually looking at the same two cars, I'm going to be needing one in about half a year. I was looking at the 98-99 jettas or the same golfs, theyre nice. I might lean twoards the jetta or if I feel I need more room I'm going with the golf, also whichever I can find is cheaper.

kyleman999 said:
they're almost exactly the same spec wise... only a few minor differences... i dont know what to get...

they're both similar in prices, i'm looking at 94-97 golfs and jettas here

umm, i need a little car to get me to school everyday about 35 km away soooo
it has to be economical. and also i have a tight driveway... i'm sure it can fit the jetta but ... the golf would be a bit better in that aspect. i dont know i NEED INPUT

everything is the exact same except the jetta is about 1.5 to 2 ft longer...thats about it

golf also has a bit more head room in it.... i think i'll just be looking for whichever i could find cheaper lol

I would get the Jetta. I like the look of it. My sister has the four door Golf and it gets kinda cramped in the back.

yeah i checked the sprecs, theres more headroom in the golf ( same frame ) everything else is the same.

Back
Top Bottom