iraq/iran missle crisis

i was just listening to the news and like iran/iraq are like together and blah blah blah

nukes! dont have any but some guys and plans and equipment in places, sites in iran

next cuban missle ciris?

uh what the? there isnt anything about this in bbc/yahoo news... wanna back this up with sources?

Voodoo Child said:
i was just listening to the news and like iran/iraq are like together and blah blah blah

nukes! dont have any but some guys and plans and equipment in places, sites in iran

next cuban missle ciris?

Mmmmm FUD...

mark thorpe said:
uh what the? there isnt anything about this in bbc/yahoo news... wanna back this up with sources?

srry, my dad was watching cnn possibly, and i was here at the comp and heard it.

so your trying to say that theres a missile crisis over something you might have heard on some news channel? before you post anything like that, at least do SOME research into what your posting... theres nothing about that on CNN.com either... again, wanna back this up with sources?

mark thorpe said:
so your trying to say that theres a missile crisis over something you might have heard on some news channel? before you post anything like that, at least do SOME research into what your posting... theres nothing about that on CNN.com either... again, wanna back this up with sources?

ya mark, i'd like too, but i can't, the only place i heard it was on the news, i dont know which chanell or w/e i just know what i heard. my god why are you always so mad and jumpy at me gimme a break.

Voodoo Child said:
ya mark, i'd like too, but i can't, the only place i heard it was on the news, i dont know which chanell or w/e i just know what i heard. my god why are you always so mad and jumpy at me gimme a break.

he was just wondering. This post is a little outta place. i mean they do hate each other.. ahh well.. what ever..

Back
Top Bottom