Iran President A+

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I listened to teh iran preisdent today only thing that scared me was he doesn't believe the holocaust hasn't happened yet. However he did make some good things
Made a nice speech about how he likes isreal, and approves of them (Bunch of BS but sounded nice)
How he respects all poeple (Ok BS too from him)
Doesn't want Nukes feels that nukes doesn't improve anyone situtation and doesn't want the technology (Ok, I can believe it)

I believe he said no, haven't seen the entire thing tomorrow i'll do more research see if I can't find a video of all of this stuff goin in the UN ATM.

Well technically everyone can belive the holocaust didn't happen yet. Depends on your perspective and thoughts, if you know what I mean.

Of course, but then you see the actual camps and irrefutable evidence, such as pictures upon pictures, witness upon witness, anne frank, the correspondance with history, and about the rest of the world connecting with the facts... yeah, pretty sure it happened.

No no...that's not what I meant.

Sure, the Holocaust where six million Jews were exterminated did happen, but I meant holocaust in the figurative sense. The mass pollution of our enviroment, the mass consumption of the earth's resources like fossil fuels etc. It can apply to many things other than that one event, but of course everyone usually refers to that event when one says something about the Holocaust.

Honestly I don't see how the U.S SHould interfer with his plans for nuclear technology. The only reason for jumpign the gun on it is "HE'LL MAKE NUKES!" Oh noes...

So let me get this straight: America can have alllll the nukes she needs but when another country we aren't to found of has the capability to produce nuclear techmologies, which by the way will provide a ton of homes with electricity, and seeing as houw electricity gives light, heat, warmth, amongst various other things, we say no, then try to convince the world that they should say no too.

Yeah +1 Kudos to you Bush. You've screwed up our entire foreign policy! Grats on making our once storng allies look at us with weak leadership. Gosh 2008 can't come soon enough! =D

Back
Top Bottom