Ipod Games? where to get?

Will1

In Runtime
Anyone know where to download some ipod, preferably nano (wow my last 2 threads have been about ipods, lmao) games?

I dont really wanna put on ipod linux, or hack the ipod too much. I know the nano comes with games installed, but they suck, lol.

Something fun like tetris or somethin would be mint...

Thanks

Wow, I never knew you could do that with the iPod, I've got a Zen Micro and it dosen't have any games at all, but saying that if I want games I should just get a PSP.

Interesting about linux for the iPod, never heard of that.

My cell phone has better games than the iPod does. Yeah, I heard about that Linux hack for the iPod...pretty interesting.

It still could handle something though.
Back in the day you had games running on alot slower chips than that, albeit low bit ones with not much data, and being in colour now, theres alot more to process, but the same principle. Its not that hard on a processor of that size if the operating systems good to produce a good, complicated game I'm sure.

A game like Doom for example...is that too far fetched? I have no idea. Probably far fetched for the click wheel definietly, but it wouldn't have been for the old style button and click wheel controls.

Well the PS2 has 300Mhz processor, 32MB RAM 4MB Graphics..and you can get some rude games for that.

Back
Top Bottom