which internet browser should i use?

raymondxcho

Solid State Member
i currently use IE7 and i like it. but i just want some of your opinions. =D

state what you use, why you use it, and why you like that over other browsers.

but lets not bash on other browsers. =]

I use Firefox. It's fast and doesn't use up much resources as IE. It also has myriads of useful plugins available.

I am using IE8 right now. I have just been used to IE, but I also have firefox. I have to use it for some things.

I use Firefox, it's just better period. I love the add ons that you can get and I love the built in search function and also the tabbed browsing.

i use opera, i recently switched to firefox because of some tools that only work for firefox but that will not last. i prefer opera, but sometimes it crashes for no reason and that kind of drew me away from it but they fixed most of the bugs in their new release. i like opera better because of some small features that just don't exist in firefox (e.g. ctrl+b is paste & go, just less work). also opera supports torrents (the ones that have stuff about you know, like um, educational stuff and not movies or anything);)

firefox is great, opera is better.

nuff said.:)

The best way to figure out which browser to use is to download them and give them a test drive. That way you'll have a better understanding of which one is better for your personal tastes.

The best way to figure out which browser to use is to download them and give them a test drive. That way you'll have a better understanding of which one is better for your personal tastes.

exactly. People can tell you what they like but that doesn't mean that you will like it too. Just download a few and try them.

I love firefox, I tried it a few years ago and since then it has been the only web browser I want to use.

Back
Top Bottom