Individual State Wrestling today!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I know there are some other High School wrestlers here... Anyone know anyone at state? 5 of my friends went down state. The first two at 112 and 119 are wrestling finals later today, both Seniors, and hopefully they can do it. I think for both of them, it's their 3rd or 4th time at state.
The next guy wrestles at 152, and he won his first round with a pin in 27 seconds! A new state record I guess. But then lost his second round 10-5... The next guy is at 215, and he lost second round, not sure how many points. And the final one at 285 is wrestling semi-finals soon.

We are only 1A, but we have beaten our fair share of 3A schools, and apparently, we have the second most wins nationwide of all schools, including all classes. The school that is ahead of us is also in IL, and had a wrestling program 10 years longer then us... Wrestling is a damn big sport here, lol.

My friend Brian just lost his last match at 119... took second place at state... And Sergio at 112 took first place.

Yeah, you were the one member I knew wrestled, haha. What weight class?

I think Brian started out in 135, was about 145 a couple weeks before the season started, and he took second place at 119, takes some dedication to loose that much weight, lol.

i wrestled 52
think im going to drop to 40 or 45 next year idk yet...
just want to place next year so badly

Are you a Jr. now? I can't wait to see how we do at Team State, or sectionals first I guess... lol.

nope 10th
2 more years
i gotta train hard during off season i will be a county champ thats my goal

Back
Top Bottom