I'm going this weekend

That is a huge drop. That is one thing I can't endure. I love the duration and speed though.

I just saw that ride through Media Player. Defintely cannot tolerate the drop!!! I'm chickening out already.

You get shot up at 128 MPH, and then you SPIRAL down a VERTICAL drop, at 128 Mph!!!!..

I can't wait..I just clicked a six flags link and saw that.

You know what I just realized....It's in New Jersey.. But that's not going to stop me, just set me back atleast a couple more weeks. :mad:

Have fun. I'd love to do somthing like that. However jumping out a plane in my mind would be funner. But thats $$$ from what I hear. Anyways good luck 128 MPH is fast.

.....I just watched the video twice....I am scared of almost every roller coaster known to man....what are you thinkin?

Nik00117 said:
Have fun. I'd love to do somthing like that. However jumping out a plane in my mind would be funner. But thats $$$ from what I hear. Anyways good luck 128 MPH is fast.

My buddy works on the plans out in Elsinore CA. Skydiving CA or something like that. I'll check up on it. The prices actually shocked me as well, Because It's actually fairly cheap. I'll find out exact prices for you, but It's around $300. I myself want to do it, but just haven't gotten around to it. Alot of people always told me your first jump you have to jump (attached to a prof diver), and I didn't like that. BUT you can pay extra cash for 2 prof divers to jump with you, that follow you down right by your side, but your all on your own. This is the route I'm going to take. I'm not sure if it varies out in Georgia, but definately something to look into.

Computergen said:
what are you thinkin?

Adrenaline!

Back
Top Bottom