Im Cold!!!!!

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hello!

I am in france, they have these new magnetic doors and you have these keyfob things, i just went outside to test them and the second i got out there, i nearly died!!!! its -15.

So im sitting here in the freezing cold freezing my arse off! thang god my laptop is hot!!!!!

well i'm in virginia (east coast of the us) and it's 33F rofl. not anything comparin 2 what ur goin through rusbo.uk but hope ur lappy keeps u warm!! how are u connecting there? wireless or somethin?

If ytou think that is cold, here in Quebec, some areas can have temps as cold as -30C

You should go back inside to the heated hotel rooms. Are you staying at a hotel? Here, the lowest it's been so far is 35 degrees and daytime high in the low to mid 60's. Nice California weather.

lhuser said:
If ytou think that is cold, here in Quebec, some areas can have temps as cold as -30C

My brother lives in the city of North Pole, Alaska. Just 2 or so weeks ago temps dipped down to -42F, and they still haven't seen the worse of it. January is the coldest month in the year over there. It's been known to dip -50 or -60 below, but he said when those temps occur, they only last for a week max.

Lucky me, I'm moving there next month to live with my brother. I love the outdoors and always wanted to live out there, and the opportunity arose, So I'm taking it.

You My friend are Insane. *turns heater up more*

Edit: Btw, Dunno temp here, I'll go check

Back
Top Bottom