If a website messes up their pricing on a Gpu and I buy it, is it ok?

Liquidxiii

Beta member
Most places have something in their terms and conditions that will prevent things like this from happening. They will generally have something that says if there is a pricing mistake then they can prevent the sale of the item.

However, maybe you'll luck out. Here's hoping!

In fact, I'm guessing this:
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Micro Electronics, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on this Site are accurate, complete, or current. Micro Electronics, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on this Site at any time without notice. Micro Electronics, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and applicable sales tax. Shipping charges may vary. All prices in U.S. dollars. Some products and services may not be available for all locations.​
will problably cover them as they can say this is a typo and that it's not accurate. They should be give you the option to then cancel the purchase if that's the case.

Last edited:
Yea unfortunately they've already corrected it and refunded my whole 12$ lol damn so close to getting a steal

Ha, ya I've seen things like that happen before. I think I've heard of it happening on like Amazon or NewEgg and thousands or even tens of thousands of people tried to take advantage of the error and everyone had to get it sorted out.

Where I have seen these sorts of things work for people (rarely) is when they bought multiples of the items. One guy I know bought 11 of something from a company that made this mistake (I can't remember what it was, but the principle stands regardless.) So the price didn't look too ridiculous to those checking it, and he got the items!

My friends and I actually have a conspiracy theory about this. This is cheaper than advertisement. And as long as pricing error isn't a norm, it'll probably not even affect their reputation.

Back
Top Bottom