Ie7

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Hey guys... are you ready?

IE7 is launching tomorrow! as an automatic update!!!!! We have been sooooo busy with all the fuss!

We are all going to be part of the biggest software launch in history! how exciting!

Someone told me that it was being released this month, but I didn't believe him. I will definitely be looking forward to it. I've been waiting for months to get it. I'm not a beta user. Now I just have to wait for Media Player and DX10. By that time, I might have Vista :p.

I dont use IE so it wont affect me :( Anyone think it will be able to top fire fox? haha :p

Steff said:
I dont use IE so it wont affect me :( Anyone think it will be able to top fire fox? haha :p

It's a lot better than Firefox. Firefox is utter crap if you actually look beyond the fanboy arguments surrounding it.

IE7 has not crashed on me once, runs everything from a clean install, starts up in 2 seconds, has a slick interface, isn't bloated, and has more features than FF.

FF is just buggy bloatware, getting bigger all the time, and the arguments about it being secure don't hold water - the open source nature of it means anybody can find security holes and exploit them. I had to wait 30 seconds on a dual-core Intel Mac running a fresh install of Tiger before FF started up, same on Windows, never tried it under Linux. It crashes endlessly, uses 300+MB of RAM if you have more than 6 tabs open...

Why do you think it is so good? Everybody goes on and on about it without providing any hard evidence.

Well I thought it was better then the old version of IE because you could do alot more with it and alot less crashes I thought and all of what people have said. Thanks for your input I'll have to have alook at it, I assume it will be the same idea of FireFox with the tabs etc? If so I wouldnt of thought it would be to bad :D

I like IE7, but I use opera for my primary browser. IE7 is way better than 6, but I really like opera.

i really hope they have the CSS issue's sorted...

even some MS site get screwed visually with IE7

fingers crossed.

I have been using IE7 since the debacle of trying out Windows Vista RC1 and tbh I really like it. Mainly because it works quickly, its blocking everything I want blocked, it plays everything I need to it play, and well thats all I can ask for in a browser.

So I have no intention in going back to firefox which was starting to crash constantly and was slow at loading pages, so its all good, with the release as an automatic update.

Back
Top Bottom