Ideas for short films?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I'm in a television production class at my school. My end of term exam involves making a 15 minute movie (or three five minute ones)

They can obviously run over that, just the minimum is 15 minutes of completed footage.

Well, I have a camera, tripod, enough tapes for 5 hours of shots, so... what should I film? I've got two days to do it, shouldnt be too hard.

I was thinking having one like a video promoting jetskiing, another one maybe a funny short about the life of a gamer or something lol (If I do good ones, I might show em on here to see what yall think lol)

...hmm... I could do the special effects for that... lol only problem, No skate board props

Paradox said:

beatles8.gif

A gamer one would be rather funny.

Haha for instance for the Wii and against the PS3 or Xbox 360, you could have two sides fighting against each other in one bit, and one gropus holding the wii controller, and the other groups holding a standard controller

Th wii gang only have to point and shoot to hurt the other group, but the others have to move the analog, and you could have targets and the ones with analog could have them moving really slow and unnaccurate, hitting the group in a very awquad way.

Then the Wii people would be like simply pointing, and the target would appear straight away on the other groups heads, and they'd be like "gulp".

Just an example :p

And we know what the Beatles are, but what are you trying to get across?

lmao, only problem.... how do i get the controllers? ps3 could be a ps2 with the wire cut off, i have a 360 controller, but howd i make the wii? i suppose i could use my 360 remote control and not show the buttons in the shot

Yeah, that'd be quite good.

Haha, I actually thought of a good idea though :p

Plus, another bit, you could have the Wii people diving about, and just pointing, and the people with PS3 and Xbox 360, just looking around trying to keep up with them with there analog sticks, and getting very frustrated.

I'm sure you could think of alot more ideas that'd work on the same theme.

Back
Top Bottom