Ideas

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've been thinking of names and you know when I say A+C Custom first thing that personnelly comes up is cars not computer. Then I thinking about Computerogly, Or Digital Prefection. Which one do you perfer. So the chocies are
Computerolgy, (if you have a better way of spelling speak up)
Total Digital Prefection (TDP for short)
Digital Prefection (TP for short)
A+C Custom (which I think is the gayest of them all)

I think I want poeple to hear the word and not a know thing about my company and think gee I should drop by there just to see what its like. So pick your name its like a test, and your my lab rats.

Note to admin I need this post changed to a poll, options are Computerogly, TOtal Digital Perfection, Digital Perfection, and A+ C Custom you may edit my post and take this part out just make it into a poll I hit sumbit too soon.

Yea I mean TDP sounds cool so does total digital perfection DP or digital perfection sounds good too. It says your into technology, and you perfect it. ALl in 3 words or less.

LOL A+C Customs. LOL

I'd go with Digital Perfection. Sure TDP sounds good but why "total"? If its already digitally perfected, why would you want it TOTALLY digitally perfected. LOL. There's my two cents.

Ah that sucks. I thought computerology wouldn't be tooken. However TDP is open. I did a google on it. Maybe one day when I get like millions of dollars I could buy the name out.

Back
Top Bottom