I wrote Dell a Letter!! I kid you Not!!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Check this out, i just typed this email complaint to Dell, Inc. I am not kidding, and already sent it!

Ok Dell. I have had it with you guys.... This is enough... Three complaints!!!

1). Quit advertising prices that are so low, then raising those prices!! You guys need to use higher level components!!
2). Offer AMD!! Umm, last time I checked, my PC can beat you XPS Gen4 into the ground! Why? First, you guys don't make a good gaming PC since Intel Processors are terrible at gaming because of their lack of intergrated memory controllers. AMD64 processors are far more efficient, and would increase sales on your XPS units. I am in two unique gaming and computer technology forums, and both forums agree, you guys are not putting together good computers at ALL!
3). Stop with the brainwashing advertising.... You have tried I have no idea how many different schemes on TV to get people to buy your product. Sure, you make money, but honestly, money isn't everything. Stop making your products better then they really are. Case in point, your catalogs: They have a rating of good on systems that have integrated graphics in them... Umm... NO!!!! NO!!! That is the WORST overstatement in history! Good gaming capabilities are in cards like the Geforce 5500FX or above, nothing below that is "Good" for gaming... Stop it please, it makes me ill!

Hatefully Yours,
Connor Malander
aka AMD ZEN on www.futurerevolution.com and www.computerforums.org

That is it! HAHA! Jerks, I hope they do forward it to Micheal Dell!!

Eh, I think you got some of your facts wrong on one of them.. Dell isn't horrible for gaming.. In fact, this laptop from dell has awesome CS:S abilities, and it was only 1200. For a laptop, that's good. Most of the other things are true though

I don't think they will have even had the time to read your complaint with the amount of e-mails they get but it was a bit funny

Well you should tell them to get better trained customer service representatives. And stop using low wage indian workers to awnser the phones.

Back
Top Bottom