i wanna get an internship at a local computer store

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I already know which one, but what do I ask the guy? or what should i say to him/her to prove that im good enough? what if he doesnt understand what an internship is? im just so confused....

edit: stupid timeouts arghhh fifth one

i'm sure he knows what an internship is just call him up and discuss it over the phone or go in and talk to him in person i'm sure you'll work something out between the two of you

hascet said:
i'm sure he knows what an internship is just call him up and discuss it over the phone or go in and talk to him in person i'm sure you'll work something out between the two of you

If you're wanting a paid internship, count a local store out of the mix. I would search for an internship at a local IT company....that would be your best bet, and almost a guarentee in pay.

john123 said:
no i want one just to gain more knowledge. and an IT company would not accept a 13 year old...

Never knew you were 13. Yeah, local PC shop is your best bet LOL

What you need to do is just get an application, and you turn it in, and try to interview.

When you do interview, mention the internship. See what goes down. Let it flow from there.

Just ask, be like I can do this, and that blah blah not a complete idiot looking to learn how to turn ona PC. I want to work for free, I want to work for free cause I want to learn more about building/repairing PCs etc.

Chances are your age will be the best factor.

it's possible that they won't take you on at all given your age...

you're not old enough to be employed, and their insurance to cover them against accidental damage probably won't cover a 13 year old working on their premesis.

it's still worth a rty though. but don't be too amazed or shocked if it doesn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom