I was at the vet today

Celery

Golden Master
Our cat Brucie turned 17 this month and she was getting in poor shape. My sis didn't seem too concerned about it and that burned me. I picked her up and started heading out the door. My sis asked what I'm going to do with her and I told her I'm putting her down.

She asked if I'm going to shoot her and I said hell no I'm taking her to the vet and I'll pay for it. She said she'll take me in her car. Ok let's go then.

At the vet I put her on the table and we petted and talked to her saying goodbye. She purred and died right there. The vet came in and we told him we think she just died. He checked and said yes she did and didn't charge us anything.

When we got home I buried her in the backyard.

Rest in peace Baby Girl (she's in the middle).

Maybe she's getting old and maybe a touch of senile? I'm 65 and she's older. She seems numb to lots of things.

RIP to your cat. We had a Rottweiler that we suspect was baited. Max was the name, He was good dog like a gentle giant, Wouldn't hurt a fly but he had the scary look. A very loyal companion. My two brothers went outside first thing that morning and found in the backyard laying on the lawn with his eyes open.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your cat. It's hard when they go since they become such an integral part of the family. Our 15 yr old Chihuahua passed in her sleep a couple of months ago.

Sorry to hear about you cat passing Celery. I know it can be very hard when a pet passes away. You get very attached to them, and they are family. When my pet mouse died I was very sad, because he was my little buddy.

I never got another one because I didn't want to go through that again. ;)

Sorry to hear about you cat passing Celery. I know it can be very hard when a pet passes away. You get very attached to them, and they are family. When my pet mouse died I was very sad, because he was my little buddy.

I never got another one because I didn't want to go through that again. ;)

Isn't it amazing how a normally wild animals could become so close to a human? I'm an animal lover all around, and one time we had a mouse that kept getting into the chicken food bags and then falling into the food bins and getting stuck in there. Normally someone would kill it, but each morning when I went out, I first started by trapping it in a jar and letting it out in the woods. Next more hed be back, and I did the same thing for so long to the point I just put my hand in the bin and the little fella climbed onto my hand, maybe even up to my shoulder sometimes and let me bring him back to the woods. Then a freaking dog ate him no too long after that :eek:. @ celery sorry man :( Animals are impossible to really replace.

Thanks guys, it was pretty rough and the vet remarked that the longer you have them the harder to let go.

BK, I think my dog got baited too (in the past) by the neighbor. She loved to run and bark. I had an oval track in my backyard she made. I guess the neighbor didn't care for it.

Mr Mixx, my friend had a pet mouse and it was cool. It wasn't meant to be a pet though because he buys them to feed his snake. :eek:

Uhg I hate people who bait others animals so much.If they have a problem with your dog TALK TO THE OWNER! You do not kill another mans pet. That is so totally fcked up.

Back
Top Bottom