I met Noble form Krock

yeah dude i met Noble form 100.9 K rock the radio station, okay i work at little ceasars and Empire vision is right next to it we noticed the K rock hummer parked outside empire vision so we were like omg lets give him some crazy bread,cheese bread some sauce and a pizza so Trey Danielle and I sat outside for like 15 minutes eventually we went back inside i kept checking the door to see if he was coming,Eventually Joe went into empire vision with a cheese bread i guess he told him it was for him noble came out and trey Danielle and i went outside we gave him pizza crazy bread and a cheese bread he was like is this for me? Were were like yea he was like thanks i shook his hand and i was like i love the music on that radio station its all we listen to is K rock he was like sweet!, Then he went into his hummer to see what he had for us Trey got a cd and a dvd of staind, i got a k rock poster and some music cards 5 of them worth $50 each!! it was kick arse dude heck yea! then we talked to him for like idk 6 or 7 minutes it was kick arse!

heck yea what now? i know Noble form K rock he said his real name is Tim!

His wife works at Empire Vision it was cool!

My dad saw the drummer of Depeche Mode when he was working as security for a bank.

I want some music cards. =(

Back
Top Bottom