I love good deals...

winslow33

Daemon Poster
I was cruising the local classifieds today, found two 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme's for $1000. In case you've never seen them, they look like this:
70Olds-Schipper.jpg

The ad says the floor on the one is rotted out and the frame is thin and cracked, it hasn't started since 2004, and one headlight is missing. Most of the body panels are near mint. The other one, wich he has no ownership for, the frame and floor is ok but theres no engine. He says he just wants them out of his garage...

I think I'm goin for that. Not everyday you see a 70's Cutlass drive by. The one is painted exactly like the one above (a little rustier but not too bad,) and the parts car is orange.
Sure it'll be a bit of a challenge but it'll be a fun project for my and my dad over the next while.

I've still gotta pick them up somehow, but after I get i get the payment settled I'll post a link to the ad, as I'm sure almost everyone hear is right now calling B.S. :p i did too until I called the man.
I guess some people just dont know the value of vehicles...

I was cruising the local classifieds today, found two 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme's for $1000. In case you've never seen them, they look like this:
70Olds-Schipper.jpg

The ad says the floor on the one is rotted out and the frame is thin and cracked, it hasn't started since 2004, and one headlight is missing. Most of the body panels are near mint. The other one, wich he has no ownership for, the frame and floor is ok but theres no engine. He says he just wants them out of his garage...

I think I'm goin for that. Not everyday you see a 70's Cutlass drive by. The one is painted exactly like the one above (a little rustier but not too bad,) and the parts car is orange.
Sure it'll be a bit of a challenge but it'll be a fun project for my and my dad over the next while.

I see those all the time where I live. Of course, I live in the ghetto pretty much. And the ones I see usually have ridiculously large rims on them. There's one in particular that I see all the time that has 26" rims. I know that because the moron that drives it put huge stickers on his back windows that say 26". I love the old muscle cars, but please keep it as close to stock as possible. I understand if you want to put some 5-point Kragars on it, that at least looks cool. Huge, oversized, spinning rims just look stupid. If it was me, I would go for a '72 or '73 Monte Carlo. Now that's a pimp ride...

Back
Top Bottom