I have nVidia!

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
Hey just thought you would be interested to hear that I got a betta fish. It was very fiesty for a betta so I named it nVidia. Don't have a working digital camera, so can't take a picture of him. But it has a blue tail and fins, and the body is white. Whad'da'yall think? Good name?

So did I...

Kewl name yeah :) I wonder if anyone will know its the name of a video card manufacturer.

jervin32189 said:
Hey just thought you would be interested to hear that I got a betta fish. It was very fiesty for a betta so I named it nVidia. Don't have a working digital camera, so can't take a picture of him. But it has a blue tail and fins, and the body is white. Whad'da'yall think? Good name?
ahh iv had a few of them,my last one was named jackie chan,caus I was doing karate at the time. I cryed when he died : (
I love the name!
my next pets name is going to be ati

Is this a Betta Fish?I like the idea of the name, thats like when I got a kitten i named her Kitty :)
betta.jpg

natej315 said:
Is this a Betta Fish?I like the idea of the name, thats like when I got a kitten i named her Kitty :)
betta.jpg

Yeah, that's a betta, except mine has a white body, meaning it's a female. The one in that picture is a male. I think the female is cool because I have a tank that has an LED nitelight over it, and when it's on, the fish almost glows in the dark. Really neat!

Yeah, that's pretty common, mine has a blue and red tail, but the body is white and a little of brown. Neat looking fish! She has been the only betta I have ever seen that swims as much as she does. She is doing laps around the fishbowl. At least she's healthy, that's all that matters to me.

Kewl, looks nice.

I'm going to call my next pet ATI...haha...no, I think that doesn't sound as good...

Back
Top Bottom