I hate Bell South

athlon64fx

Golden Master
Re: Ghetto Case

I got an xfx GC too.. i liek the purdy blu one. hehehe.

I think my mobo's black. he he. and my nics just a regular 3com one. I bought it jsut for linux cuase my embedded one wouldnt work. but hey its a good nic.

and I wish I had an audigy too.

and most of all I want at least 512 megs of ram. which I'll get soon.

Im just mad cuase I went for a job interview with bell south and it turns out they have a customer profile test and they rigged it to make you fail. so i failed it and I got pissed. the testing systems were slow crappy old pentuim 2 dells and they were slow as hell. and then my software kept lockign up and the images werent clear enough and no, they coultn help me I wasnt even allowed to talk at all. damn what did I got back to high school or something?? holy shit!! Then they are snotty about my concerns about the test and I told them I wanted to leave and I wanted my printout so I can show adam how crappy it all was and they take thier frickin time!!

you were suposed to take it before the interview, if you passed, you got to go to the 1on1 interview.... well i didnt pass

and if I did I wouldnt start trainign till feburary and thats too dman long away.

when I first walked in there I allready sensed great negativity and it was making me sick. i felt liek puking.

then theres a bunch of mean old hags there running it all and they were snotty and they looked at me when they were talking about soemthing bad. hello! I never evewn saw you and you allready pick with me!! Bitch!!

then I went and took the test and then tehy had network problems up the yin yang. grrrr and they are supposed to be a telco joint! ha! and they even dissed other telco companies and then lied about sprint and verison and AT&T and Abovenet!!! holy shit that came outta her mouth and your new employees are to be brought up to lie and act like high school girls I dunt think so.

what unprofessionalisim is there!! damn damn damn!

yah..... shouldhave!!!

ATT is still around they just dont do wireless and they are mostly business networking company

Back
Top Bottom