I Hate

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
it when you blow a tire in the middle of nowhere with it POURING rain for days straight.

That sh*t sucked so bad.

And to make it even worse, the lugnuts on the rims I bought for my car don't match the size of the wrench I have to put on my spare o_O

Talk about a pain in the ass >_<

100_0074.jpg

I thin ghostFL is a cool guy. eh posts funny rants and doesn't afraid of anything.

Man, you have nothing on our story... Rain is nothing. When 4 friends and I blew a tire, it was literly -30 with the windchill, without the windchill I think it was -5. It SUCKED!!! Expecially cause we forgot to put the E-brake on... yeah, at first when the jack started leaning, we just tried again. The second time, I leaned on the back of the car to keep it from rolling. I hear a little creak behind me, and I let off for a second, and... the car rolls backwards... just after we got the tire off. So it lands on the brake rotar... Then we had to go into the bar we were parked at and ask for help... So 5 16-17 year olds walk into the bar, lol. All of the 5 people in there give us a wierd look, and then we tell them out story. So 2 guys came out and helped us. We get out to the car, and the jack is just lying next to the car, and they are like, "WTF? that thing is supposed to be under the car, not over there!" So finally we just lift the front of the car up and pop the tire on...
So yeah, an hour in -30, it sucked!!!

Here's a little video my buddy took:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPX8kqbxMs

Back
Top Bottom