I got a free 5.1mp camera yesterday!!

superman22x

Golden Master
But its broken... Something wrong with the lens, so I took it all apart, pretty exciting. I got as far as the little glass pieces that must be the lens itself. I am positive it wont work any different if not worse when I put it back togethor, but it was fun, lol.
The problem was that, half the screen was being block by something in the inside, and it was all blurry, so its shot, but I took it from work anyway. I'll try and take a picture with it if I can get a memory card and show you the problem. That is... if it will work at all again... I had to super glue something inside of it... never a good sign... lol.

lol i love doin stuff like that, i always say to people when they have a broken dvd player/ stereo / anything, ill say if its broken and your gonna throw it out, ill have a look at it coz then the worse that happens is you throw it out and that was gonna happen n e way,

its always fun coz you learn how stuff works

Yup, I thought it was pretty cool on the inside, now I know how a lense actually works sorta. More then a book could've taught, lol. I will put it back togethor tonight and see what happens.
At least its worth something on ebay, lol.

Kewl, but with electronics, its pretty impossible to see how it works, because its just chips, and solder :p
You open it and go "oh. Its those things again".

Hope you get the camera working though!

I used to always take even working things apart and look at them then put them back together and sometimes they didn't work afterward, lol. That's how I got an interest in computers I guess, just being able to dig into something, look at it, and put it back together with it still working afterward.

Back
Top Bottom