I get my drivers permit!

Half Evil

Golden Master

Yeah, thats my car. Mercedes Benz, 190 C class. :D

And Im taking drivers ed, (started today), and I pay 20bucks, and I get my learners permit tomorrow morning. So I can drive anywhere, almost whenver! With immediate family. But still, thats freaking tight!

Well, in Oregon it has to be with Immediate Family, a driver over the age of 21 and who has had a license for atleast two years. Sucks to some degree...

Well have the same thing to. But they reccomend immediate family memebers. And get this, I can drive in Oregon. Although, not in Idaho, or Cali.. Which sucks, because this summer, were drving to cali. But ill be able to drive all the way though your state.

NJ driving law sucks.
16 you get your permit (if you pass a written test and driving classes)
17 you get you "sub-licenense" it says you can drive alone but only with one friend and not out ot state.
18 you get your full license

But I think they changed it so at 18 you get your permit :mad:

Better than in England.

Driving lessons are insanely expensive (about £20 an hour). While training you have to drive with a qualified driver. And you have to be 17.

But get this, my dad's a taxi driver and his insurance doesn't cover anyone else driving but him, so he can't teach me!

Life's a bitch.

Well 15, and a half is permit here. And if your under that, (me) and taking drivers ed (also me) we get our permits reguardless of age. Which is awesome. Then with 6/mo's and 50 hours (10 at night) of driving, we get our intermediate license..

Lac3y said:
Better than in England.

Driving lessons are insanely expensive (about £20 an hour). While training you have to drive with a qualified driver. And you have to be 17.

But get this, my dad's a taxi driver and his insurance doesn't cover anyone else driving but him, so he can't teach me!

Life's a bitch.

3 days a week, for 2 and a half months, for my drivers ed, costs $305 USD. And another 20 USD for the permit..

Congradulations! I just got my permit last week :) I've been driving around with my 98 Altima 5-speed. It sucks that your passenger needs to have their full G license for 4 years...

I'm waiting for my cool license card to come in the mail now :p I wonder how my picture came out

Back
Top Bottom