i don't get it :S

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
2hpnn0l.jpg

what am i supposed to see?:confused:

only thing i think...is the fact the picture is on the internet.

:eek:

Dude you just blew my mind. :D

Yes, that is the irony..

You can tell it's been photo shopped though, the letters are way to clear and government never uses font like that for the codes. Probably one of those websites where you can type in what you want for a sign and it makes it.

Yes, that is the irony..

You can tell it's been photo shopped though, the letters are way to clear and government never uses font like that for the codes. Probably one of those websites where you can type in what you want for a sign and it makes it.

yeah, ok thats what i thought right from the start....i just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything lol :) its getting late haha...i should be heading off to bed LOL...one too many beers tonight :p

I'm just gonna make a wild guess here and say that this picture wasn't intended to be on the internet.

It's probably from one of those "make a sign" online generators though, or photoshopped.

Yes, that is the irony..

the whole sign is fake, it's a white square with font on

Back
Top Bottom