I depart as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
you are tiring me nofx. wow, you are being a dick today. get a fucking life man. computergen left because he respects me and not you twits. maybe that is because i helped him and all you did is give your retarded opinions.

Computergen said: "I did start to like Gian"

You should read some of his recent posts. He seems to be attacking every person now. I'm sure he'll say "fuck you" to you as well.

Actually I did start to like Gian after he got banned last time he has flamed much less but after I have realized every other aspect of this forum i realized that Gian and you rakedog are a small part of why I am leaving.

Well farewell, I have to say you were a really good member of this forum... hope you will change your mind sooner or later...

Yeh cya round. Your leaving for stupid reasons. Following your stupid master, who is no better than those he "tirelessly campaigns against"

nofx said:
Yeh cya round. Your leaving for stupid reasons. Following your stupid master, who is no better than those he "tirelessly campaigns against"

you are tiring me nofx. wow, you are being a dick today. get a fucking life man. computergen left because he respects me and not you twits. maybe that is because i helped him and all you did is give your retarded opinions.

AMD ZEN said:

Computergen said: "I did start to like Gian"

Also ZEN is not the only reason I am leaving CF has been going down for a while but when ZEN joined it helped CF for a little while but him leaving just topped it off with me leaving and ZEN even if he did have stupid opinions which he didnt he has a mind that is great.

I dont know how anyone could respect you. Your a total power monger and an asshole, who threatens to kill people, wow your a totally respectable guy.

I have decided that within time and only within time that if CF does get better which I doubt it will then Maybe i will decide to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom