I am allowed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teenforum

BSOD
Right hello yes this is George Monks David has let me back on one condidition i am not allowed to post any rubbish,and mods i silly post i am banned ok.
He also added because Dark night was unbanned i should be but like i said one hiccup i am gone.
Thanks
George

Ok, I seriously doubt this. If David was gonna let you back, he would have let us know ahead of time so we didn't give you any s**t, but I don't see that thread anywhere unless he posted it in the mod lounge, and just forgot to tell everyone else.

I only gave him a shout last night,and he said to keep it low profile for a bit.so i guess that's why to let the mods know.

Well,Aslong as you dont spam use or be stupid,it's all right with me :D

Same here. I honestly didn't hate you at all, I just thought it was stupid to have multiple accounts and use all of them for spamming pretty much. If this is legit, then welcome back. Just don't do it again, and you should be fine.

Same here. I honestly didn't hate you at all, I just thought it was stupid to have multiple accounts and use all of them for spamming pretty much. If this is legit, then welcome back. Just don't do it again, and you should be fine.

I wont i am happy all i ever wanted was a chance that i never got,now not a moderator but DAVID has given me it and i am so thankful.

as far as im concerned you can go screw yourself.

david has made no posts in the staff lounge saying that you are allowed back. until that happens you are banned.

i have spent far too many hours cleaning up your crap and banning your many, many accounts.

if all you wanted was a chance why make so many bloody accounts? all of which were used to post disgusting images and just spam the hell out of this place.

well.. i dont know, david hasnt posted anything saying he is allowed back, and after the time ive spent cleaning up his crap, im not prepared to just let him back on a whim..

wait til what david says i suppose, but i personally dont want to see him back after all the trouble he has caused..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom