How you think of me?

X1337

Fully Optimized
how do you think of me, like on this forum..I make threads but I never get answers untill like the next day.? or the psp hack thread i asked about there was like no replys.. idk.... :confused: am I like weird?

seriously if i met you in real life i would want to have babies with you.

nah jk jk i dont think your weird, you do a lot of good to this forum.

its normal, stick around a while, youll have so many threads with no answers, theyll surpass the ones you get answers to

X800 said:
how do you think of me, like on this forum..I make threads but I never get answers untill like the next day.? or the psp hack thread i asked about there was like no replys.. idk.... :confused: am I like weird?
I think you are a good member. I like the overclocking threads you have been making. Stick around, we need more people who are into that.

i dont know you well but i love u very much....^^ i think im the weird member cause in my first whole day i started 2 threads that had like 3 views each and 0 replies....i think noone loves me because of my newbish state....; ;

woo I thought I got like o im a ok member.. But holy $h*t, I teached my self how to overclock. and You guys want to stick around. Of Corse I'll stick around. The more the marryer :D glade to help people with there overclocking problems

Back
Top Bottom