How is this site legal?

novacc

Baseband Member
www.watch-movies.net

You can watch free length movies for free on here, if it is illegal, I wonder why it hasn't been shut down yet. Also, if it is illegal I apologize for posting it and a mod can remove the link.

its legal because the videos are hosted on youtube, so its their duty to remove them

That site doesn't work. I clicked on a movie and it keeps saying that it is loading for the longest time. Does it stream or is it actually downloaded? If so, I'm not getting any warning.

all the vids are hosted on youtube/other video sites. that site just lists them all. nothing illegal about that

Not strictly true, a website in the UK tv-links was recently closed down by the courts, as it directed users to hosted tv shows, and movies.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/10/20/tv_links_shut_down_for_linking_.html
Yeah, I remember that and I was an (inactive) member on their forums. I read something about it was because they were showing ads to gain profit off movies that were illegally uploaded by other users to sites like YouTube and Daily Motion.

Back
Top Bottom