How SAD can you get?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mogwai_master

Lindons biography
Well here I am with my own forum. Hosted on my own server totaly administered by me. I got in web design/web programming when I bought a small book on Javascript. I read this book and learned a few basic Javascript functions. I taught myself HTML by viewing the source of other websites. I put my knowledge into practice and built a small site called Matrix28.com. With my current host I did not have CGI access, so I purchased a Dell Poweredge, fast net connection and setup my own server. This is where I am today, Administrating my own webserver. All my knowledge about computers I have gained through self experience in trial and error, and learning the hard way through making countless mistakes. This has taught me a great deal about the world of computing.

What a faggot.
Just how sad can you get?????
(dont take it personally dave, but what you wrote is a total bunch of horse droppings
LOLROTF

I would like to see yours then.
Fotis:
I don't know any HTML. Got a template with freeservers. I don't administrate my own server. I don't have a DNS info setup. I don't know Perl, PHP, ASP, .net, Java, XML, C, C#, C++, actionscript. I haven't programming any httpd.conf files. I have written/configured Apache modules, Installed PHP enterpreters/modules, Perl enterpreters/modules, MySQL database drivers/modules. Don't have packet sniffers in operation.
Have no knowledge of Linux/Windows Kernel operations.
-------
David:
(All of above and this forum is the proof)
So who's is better.
Who's life is better?
I think that brings this thread to a nice finish.

<< Locking thread by David Lindon >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom