How pathetic..

damn watever censorship departments in the U.k

this hole censorship issue is getting out of hand......were all not careful parents trying too block everyday life from the kids....

music, games, tv, and movies are suffering from this

I don't think this is outrageous at all.

Homphobic slurs shouldn't be tolerated anywhere, how are homophobic slurs acceptable on a radio station?

well i dont think at the time the song was recorded it was considered a homophobic slur - the meaning of it has changed over time (the meaning of the word faggot that is)

damn watever censorship departments in the U.k

this hole censorship issue is getting out of hand......were all not careful parents trying too block everyday life from the kids....

music, games, tv, and movies are suffering from this

In reality these kids are going to find out what words mean anyway through every day life. Ok the words a bit offensive in todays society but its only because people relate it to the wrong meaning

I don't think this is outrageous at all.

Homphobic slurs shouldn't be tolerated anywhere, how are homophobic slurs acceptable on a radio station?

nobody has ever cared in the past about this its been what 20 years and now they decide to censor it sorry but this is just stupid if people dont like it you dont listen to it , there are types of music i dont like so i simply dont tune into stations that play that kinda music or just listen to my own music

i mean i hate censorship the artist obviously put the word in there for meaning whats the point being a radio station playing music if your not gonna play the music the artist actually made
this makes me soo mad when they censor things like this yet half the rap acts are still allowed to sing about sex drugs and stuff like that and even use the "N" word in their music

Back
Top Bottom