How old is everyone.

sniperviper21

Golden Master
how old is everyone here?

Um 20, going to graduate college in 4 months :)

btw...sry if its a redone thread, dnt see any other ones.

I'm 19.
Still got 3 years of college, unless I choose to go with an IT associates, then about 2 years.

I'm 21, part time worker at a warehouse, not got anything going on with education. Life sucks at the minute...

Im 16,Currently have a part time job as a Telemarketer/IT Manager while running a small PC Repair business while doing some IT Certifications.

Head of the network and security departments for an investment company that has the pink slips on a lot of hotel properties. What's cool about the whole thing is I get to buy expensive toys and travel the country on their dime. And the pay IS something to write home about.

I am nineteen, currently do not have a job. I should look for a place to get some mullah in my pocket for the summer though.. I will be continuing my college education in the fall semester for Computer information systems. Not sure which field I would like to go into yet.

Edit:
Head of the network and security departments for an investment company that has the pink slips on a lot of hotel properties. What's cool about the whole thing is I get to buy expensive toys and travel the country on their dime. And the pay IS something to write home about.
Niceee. You have me curious now. What exactly do you do?

Back
Top Bottom