how much money should i take for this job?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok some woman wants me to go to her house and setup a network (with file sharing), and i gotta setup a router, do wiring, setup everything. how much should i take? i was thinking around 40 canadian.

40-50 bucks sounds like a good price.

Did she offer to pay you? Make sure she knows that you want paid for it, and doesn't think you're just some kid coming over to setup her network.

borat_sagdiyev said:
ok some woman wants me to go to her house and setup a network (with file sharing), and i gotta setup a router, do wiring, setup everything. how much should i take? i was thinking around 40 canadian.

50-100 dollars depending on the wiring.

dont ask for money.

get it done with, and afterwards she will offer and you can take what she offered. unless she asks you to name a price. i find it rude to ask for money till the end. once its done and she says thanks, get out then you have a perfect right to complain. and if not paied, you take it apart lol

yea i know, arrizx. i already talked to her and she asked me and i said in the 40's range depending on the time and stuff i have to do (drill through walls :rolleyes: )

Is she hot? If so post pics....

dont ask for money. get it done with, and afterwards she will offer and you can take what she offered. unless she asks you to name a price. i find it rude to ask for money till the end. once its done and she says thanks, get out then you have a perfect right to complain. and if not paied, you take it apart lol

I disagree, always, ALWAYS say your price up front. People will try and screw you in the end, they have the advantage on you, why would you waste hours of your time, setting this up and not know what you are going to get paid? Thats wack. People will try and take advantage, they will think, hey this guy has everything set up already I can just low ball him because he isn't going to want to take it all apart again. THEN if you don't get what you want, the deal is over, then you have to take it all down, and you wasted even MORE of your time, for nothing. Get what you want and say it up front.

Back
Top Bottom