how much does it hurt?

spywarebanisher

Fully Optimized
how much do airsoft guns hurt. for example lets say i had some one shoot me at 3 different ranges with an airsoft ak-74.

close range (10m)
medium range(30m)
far range (60 m)

and lets say all shots were a hit, how much would each hurt?

now....if ur talking about those little plastic BB's.....u can be shot point blank and not flinch lol

are they platic BB's, and wat gun, as in how many feet per second does it shoot?

It depends how well you can take pain. It will hurt quite a bit, depending on where they hit you. But, you'll definitely feel it.

how much do airsoft guns hurt. for example lets say i had some one shoot me at 3 different ranges with an airsoft ak-74.

close range (10m)
medium range(30m)
far range (60 m)

and lets say all shots were a hit, how much would each hurt?

Close range, bare skin they hurt pretty bad. Depends alot on the velocity of the airsoft as well. This is what happens at 10m

n882595467_3581883_4130.jpg

When I go to airsoft event my mp5 has a 25 ft engagement rule meaning that I have to stay 25 ft back from the person while shooting so it doesn't result in a bad injury due to it being 400fps. I accidently shot my friend point blank and it left a purple bruise after it stoped bleeding. But i was shot by an automatic sniper and it left to scars on my chest appox. 120 ft.

Depends on muzzle velocity, distance, BB weight, and amount of clothing. The more layers, the less pain. BB's are much easier to dampen than paint balls.

Airsoft doesn't hurt as bad as paintball, and I've played with some hot-shooting airsoft guns.

Back
Top Bottom