How was Memorial Day?

Woke up at 3, saw Prince of Persia with friends, went home and played L4D2. Nothing particularly special.

Had to be to work at 5:30 so it sucked! But I got off early and took my son to get a new Wii Ben ten game so that was cool.

I went ant watched the Memorial Day Parade in Downtown Farmington. Then had lunch and went swimming. Uneventful!

Woke up.

Checked the mailbox and wondered where the hell the mail was.

Got online and saw a bunch of Facebook posts like "Thankful for our military" and "I'm proud to be an American."

Realized it was Memorial Day.

Spent the entire day playing Sim City 4, Anno 1404, Assassins Creed II

To me, all holidays, including Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, Valentines Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Easter etc.. Are "just another day." Given, I do go out of my way to celebrate, and enjoy, most of them (the religious ones), but to me, every day is a celebration.

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.” -- No one truthfully knows where that quote came from, but I found it on a site about Eleanor Roosevelt.

Woke up at 7:30 to sell my brother's iPod. Played computer games. Played soccer. Went swimming. Installed a new microwave with my parents. Watched TV. CF.

Fri night = worked
Sat = got the GF, went up north to my dads in the woods, got ice cream, went on a hike to some water falls, bought some beer and vodka, had a fire and drank and lisoned to music
Sun = got up, had some awesome blue berry pancakes, watched a movie with friends till noon, went to visit some family, after that we messed around in the Allegheny River then went kayaking on the lake, then went camping in the woods, got rather drunk with friends, had a romantic evening/morning with the lady.

Mon = Got up, an did stuff. packed up all the camping stuff. Then went up to the lake for some swimming till the thunderstorms rolled in which sucked : / so we said screw that an went back to my dads for a nap. got up had a small fish fry and had a couple beers with my dad. Sat around and BSd for a bit then drove back to Pittsburgh in lightning : / blarg.... hate the city...

Pics in a few, maybe a video since my droid does 720p video.

and yes, i went 4 days with no Facebook/Myspace/CF/b/ lol

----------------------------
Out in the Kayaks, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVM0qFUpipc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5HjpP45WHs

Pics...

lake,
2010-05-31135915.jpg

2010-05-31135843.jpg

2010-05-30203341.jpg

me a bit tipsey...
2010-05-30235740.jpg

2010-05-29155120.jpg

yes i look white as hell..

2010-05-30134959.jpg

and my ridiculously beautiful girl, haha.
:) an yeah she said its cool i post that here
and yes, she knows about CF... because i am always on here on my Droid when we go shopping lmfao

2010-05-29210921.jpg

where i took her to eat

what you guys think of the video/picture quality?

Back
Top Bottom