How has everyone been lately?

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I really don't get a chance to come on here much. How is everyone? I haven't really talked to any of the people I used to game with everyday less than a year ago. Would anyone here be interested in having a little CF gaming night this Thursday, Friday or Saturday night? I can do PS3, 360 and PC. Black Ops comes out soon if anyone is interested or we can do something else.

My PSN tag is rmalik23. I'm still on the edge about the game. It looks way too cartoonish for me. Do you have a headset? I want to pick one up but I don't know what to get. Does anything Bluetooth work? I just need something cheap.

Cabbs! What's up? Long time no talk. I actually just played today after almost a year. I'm down for that.

I'm pretty much going into isolation soon. I'm really tired of the people around me and I'm going through the mandatory early life crisis. I'll be gaming a lot for a while.

Haha yeah it's definitely been a while.

The PS3 should take any Bluetooth headset. I picked up an actual Sony one, probably a waste of money especially since I play more PS2 games on it than PS3 at the moment.

My PSN tag is rmalik23. I'm still on the edge about the game. It looks way too cartoonish for me. Do you have a headset? I want to pick one up but I don't know what to get. Does anything Bluetooth work? I just need something cheap.

Cabbs! What's up? Long time no talk. I actually just played today after almost a year. I'm down for that.

I'm pretty much going into isolation soon. I'm really tired of the people around me and I'm going through the mandatory early life crisis. I'll be gaming a lot for a while.

Of course I have a headset, what's the point of a game like this without one?

I wonder if Joga is getting this one too?

I'm not sure how this game will actually turn out but I know MW2 is really compromised and it's time for something new. Between this and the looming launch of GT5 I know how I'll be spending my free time.

Awesome. I'm hopefully picking mine up tonight and will be playing until early morning class. Will you be on? I'll pick up a headset, too.

Awesome. I'm hopefully picking mine up tonight and will be playing until early morning class. Will you be on? I'll pick up a headset, too.

I'm just about to finish up working, then it's time to do some homework for school. I plan to go to the midnight launch and should be playing tonight for a bit but I've got work in the morning. PS - any bluetooth headset will work in the PS3!

Nm myself, just living bthe single life, trying to live it anyways...

An I just got a 360 an playin a crap ton of reach but also lookin for a new game, got a headset to. What other games u got ? An I don't do call of duty, just.. tierd of it and its cult fallowing.

I mostly game on PS3. I do have Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2 for the 360. Nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom