how do you 360 owners do it?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
the xbox 360 is quite a lot of money, ($350 for pro) which is about $50 less than the ps3.
but how are you guys able to afford games and stuff?
the good games i saw thats like out for 3 years are still about $25 and up, and thats a lot of money. not to mention wasting a lot of money on the 360 it self.

Lol, they have good jobs or mommy and daddy have good jobs.

I am about to spend 500 bucks on PC parts, and all of that money is coming from my mom (birthday)... well, actually 60 dollars of it is my own... and when I get a job I will give her some money each paycheck, so I won't feel as bad :)

But seriously, just because a person has a 360 or a PS3 and 100+ games for either of them doesn't mean they don't have a life. They are able to afford it, and they play on their free time, which they may have a lot of.

Oh, and let me tell you a little secret: I know there's a way you can mod a 360 (bigger hard drive, and a certain mod chip) to play "backup" games, if you know what I mean. So, that means free games. Just no XBOX live.

i dont really care about live, mainly because it costs money and i dont play much online games except with friends with LAN. but the server is better than other consoles.
do you really need a mod chip? i went to a site, and it seems like all you have to do is flash the drive.
anybody know where i can get the 360 modded for a cheap price?
i live in CO, and is there a way to find out if theres one nearby?

lol i don't play consoles even tho i spend 250pound on a used one with gta 4, stupid price and i don't even play it, last time i did was 2 weeks ago.

their crap

games drift you away, leaving you up earily hours no education. crap job when your older, but lucky for me i quit them along time ago

Yeah, well, there are people who need a job to support their habit. I knew a friend who had only 2 choices: work and have enough money to pay for WoW, or do nothing at all because he had no money.

So therefore, he worked to pay for his WoW account. But then he got a better job, and has a life outside of WoW.

if i was to get a 360, would you guys suggest i get it on ebay for $140-$160, or get a refurbished from gamestop for $200?

I'm in the UK and the Xbox 360 Arcade is £160 which is about $320. I've got a Premium from January 2007 (born in August 2006... it still works 100% perfectly :D) and I paid about £370 with two games and a wireless adapter which is about $740.

The games are more expensive here than on the PC (they average at around £34.99 - £40 which is ~$70-80) but still cheaper than the PS3 games which are often £44.99 - £50 each.

I'm not trying to say it's cheap but the 360 is a slightly cheaper system overall than the PS3 for UK owners.

Yeah, games tend to be the same price though in some shops now I've been in.
Prices do vary a lot though.
I bought MGS 4 for example, and in Game it was £45, yet in HMV, with a special cover, it was £40

Back
Top Bottom