Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
1-10 ten being very diffacult and 1 being easy.

I voted ten out of ten because everything is generally very hard and boring
If spelling factors into the equation, I see why you gave it 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?....life isn't so bad. It's all about perspective. There is always someone somewhere who is worse off than you. Instead of thinking about how hard it is, think about how much enjoyment you get out of it.

*See my Signature*

It's all perspective like jmacavali said.

Judging by your spelling and other posts I'm going to take a stab and say you're just a teenager so life does seem hard and boring. Just wait, it gets harder but a lot less boring. It's what you make it out to be that says if it makes life "difficult" or not.

If spelling factors into the equation, I see why you gave it 10.
Could have been a typo error, we all do it at times......

Life is what you make of it!!!, can be easy or Hard... just keep on striving for your goals, you will get there eventually.
Do not squander opportunities.

I hate people who criticize about grammar on the internet.

But id say its about a 3-4 for me.

All the bills are always payed, always have extra dollars, and always have food/clothes.

About the only thing that sucks for me is the Pittsburgh Penguins current predicament lol.

Is that sad or not?

I guess it depends where you are in life. When I was a kid, life was pretty easy, never had to worry about a thing. After I got married, had kids, bought a house, etc... I then had to worry about making sure I have the income to support the people that depend on me. My wife doesn't work and I have 4 kids (all in college) so I need to make sure I keep myself as a valuable employee and don't get laid off or anything during this economy. Things are fine for us but could get very difficult, very quickly, should I lose my job.

Back
Top Bottom