How did you stumble upon CF?

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Title says it all. Tell your stories of how you found out about computer forums and why you became a member....

For me, I was having lots of trouble with my computer and so I typed in "computer forums" on google and it was the first link. I read a few threads and immediatly became a member to get all my problems solved :D

LOL, believe it or not, i found it exactly the same way!

i went to google and types 'computer forums' and then i clicked the 1st link haha. i was about to build a new computer, and i needed help/advice and yea.. the rest is history as they say lol

Went to google and typed computer forums to install myself...and posted in there...wnt away...came back awhile then away...and there I am now1 2660+ posts! :D

i was on a hackers forum which got lame and so i searched on google for another one and it brought up threads asking how to hack etc in CF's archive (hence why we shouldnt delete or hide old threads)

and so i joined and started posting

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=1723

my first post ^^

im so glad i stoppped using msn slang :-/

I needed to see why Emachines sucked.. and it was explained to where i understood it, so i stayed and i have learned everything from this site :D

eMachines isn't that bad...they're very good computers for people who don't need top-of-the-line, while at a budget.

well my mom was having some google issuses and i knew about fourms but i wanted to ask a computer forum so i typed in computer forum and this was the first one to pop up

Back
Top Bottom