Home today...

lhuser

Golden Master
...but I'm SICK. I have the big strip throad, cough bad and my nose is running. Another flu. Now, today, I am staying home so I can pick up a bit for tommorow. ANd tommorow, my friend, who was sick, but went to school will be yelled at. How dare him to go to school and make me sick?!? Jeese, thanks Malcolm! :mad:

That really sucks. I get Strep alot around this time of year. And My throats hurting/nose running now. So I'm catching it too.

We can be sick together lol I'm here for ya man

I also had a pretty bad flu last week. But now I'm pretty much healthy again.
And well u can stay at home, but I had to do some exams last week. Just imagine doing a maths exam for 2 hours while having around 38C fever. Not a really nice thing, but I'm glad that I went to school and did the exams.
Just 1 more exam to go and then 2½ months of vacation :)

I hope u get better soon!

lhuser said:
...but I'm SICK. I have the big strip throad, cough bad and my nose is running. Another flu. Now, today, I am staying home so I can pick up a bit for tommorow. ANd tommorow, my friend, who was sick, but went to school will be yelled at. How dare him to go to school and make me sick?!? Jeese, thanks Malcolm! :mad:
I used to get strep throat a lot but then I got my tonsils taken out. Now I dont get it. It sucks though

Does it hurt to have your tonsils taken out? They wanted to take mine, But I grabbed a needle and pointed it at my doctor. They oddly changed their mind

I was a kid, They could have easily taken it from me lol But hey, I didnt have to have surgery, so hurray for acting on impulse at a young age lol

(Hey, I was a kid, I was scared)

Not really, they put you to sleep(can't remember what it's called) so you dont feel it. Your throat hurts for a while afterwords so you can only eat soft foods. Good thing about that though is the hospital gives you a crap load of ice cream and pop sicles(sp?).

Seems that many people had experiences and some had them las week and Paradox, the same time as me. Gee, I thought winter was gone :eek:

mammikoura said:
I also had a pretty bad flu last week. But now I'm pretty much healthy again.
And well u can stay at home, but I had to do some exams last week. Just imagine doing a maths exam for 2 hours while having around 38C fever. Not a really nice thing, but I'm glad that I went to school and did the exams.
Just 1 more exam to go and then 2½ months of vacation :)

I hope u get better soon!
Ouch....that would be a lot of misery for me... hope you passed it!

Thanks guys for supporting!

I went to work one time with a fever of 102F, 98.6F being normal. You could feel the heat radiate off my head.

Back
Top Bottom