Holy Sh*t, OMG!!!!! *lang warning*

Holy shit! I'm in the middle of the biggest storm. I can't see shit. I have a 44 sec video of just lightning that I will upload to youtube later. I'm on the radio because our tv won't work. Everybody is freaking. There's floods and tornado watches every where. There's lightning every 5 secs. It's black. Clouds are super low! Oh no apocalypse is here!!!!!!!!!!! Jk about that last one. It's bad here.

Update: The storm will stay here until 10:30 (It's 9:35). The original end time was 9:45.

wow, hope you guys are alright, i have relative right where you are man thats really sad to hear.

Wow, yeah, I have been watching the live video feeds on tornadovideos.net for awhile now, and it's insane. All I see across the radar on the bottom of the screen is some of the brightest red and even some purple, and that is not good. It seems like you all are being s**t on over there in Kansas.

Oh, yeah, that's given the video feeds actually connect, which takes a lot of refresh attempts.

I'm hearing about a lot of cloud-ground lightning and hail. It's really cool to watch. I tried to capture on video, but it's just too dark. I hope the basement doesn't flood...my ps3 sits on the ground.

We're getting a lot of the same right now. It's horrible. Power kept flashing, thankfully I have my stuff on battery backup.

Wow, yeah, I have been watching the live video feeds on tornadovideos.net for awhile now, and it's insane. All I see across the radar on the bottom of the screen is some of the brightest red and even some purple, and that is not good. It seems like you all are being s**t on over there in Kansas.

Oh, yeah, that's given the video feeds actually connect, which takes a lot of refresh attempts.

i like this site any others similar to it asfar as cam ffesds for storms and crap this is sweet man.

Back
Top Bottom