Holy S*** I Love Living Soo Close To The Meadowlands!!! Amazing Thingy Crazy!!!!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
WOW my bro came into the Computer room today and sad to me "Did u hear about the Xanadu Xanadu Xanadu?"
I say no so he looks up a wiki and HOLY S***
HERES SOME THINGS THAT ARE GOING TO B IN IT

Snowdome: A 250,000 sq. ft. indoor ski resort that will be open year round. It is the first indoor ski resort in the U.S.
SkyVenture: A state-of-the-art skydiving simulator and Vertical wind tunnel.
Formula One raceway: An indoor race car facility owned by Formula One.
AMD THIS IS LIKE WTF!!!!
It's Sugar!: The largest specialty sweets store in the world, visitors will travel across a candy-themed bridge over a 30-foot chocolate waterfall into a 36,000-square-foot city created out of sweets where they can enjoy a candy-themed elevated ride and candy museum.
AND
A twelve-story, full service hotel with 520 guest rooms and conference facilities will be located near the office buildings next to the mall. It will be the second biggest mall in America

AND MORE IS ALL BEING BUILT BEHIND GIANTS STADIUM WHICH IS LIKE 20 MINS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE

HERES THE WEIRD LINK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meadowlands_Xanadu

ALSO I WENT TO THE STATUE O LIBERTY A FEW DAYS AGO AND I SAW THEM BUILDING IT!!!

Yeah, the world's biggest indoor waterpark was supposed to be built in the motorola plant in my town, but it never happened, lol. We are getting a superwalmart tho!! Instead of a regular walmart and sullivans.
But maybe it will really happen for you!!

dude that looks bada$$!!! hope they actually do it! that would be awesome, i was watching really big things yesterday and saw that in the middle of the desert in west asia they have an indoor ski resort, 5 slopes, 30 degrees inside, and 120 outside, pretty wild... i love skiing though, so once im done with college, colorado here i come ;)

Back
Top Bottom