Hi sept 23 2015?

donetao

Banned
Hi I posted this on Techist. Thought I would post it here also! I don't believe all this crap, but it is interesting. Has anyone here heard of CERN?
Gary!
My daughter is all up set about Cern and the date sept -23 -2015.If you Google this day it takes you here. There are all kinds of gloom and bad predictions.
I personal don't believe in this crap. Also the date for the Pope to visit USA.
My daughter says "Dad you need to read what they are saying"
Anyone here hear about this date. Let me Google it for you!!
Gary!
It makes for some fun reading!!
Let me google that for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dDlSYl3J6c

Last edited:
Not to cause trouble here, but was a reply by NikonGuy deleted. If this topic is not appropriate, please advise, delete or what ever is necessary. This stuff is all over the internet and Techist is accepting this thread.
Thank you!
PS I guess it's possible that NikonGuy deleted his own thread. I just know I got a email saying a rely was posted, but it wasn't here??
Gary!!

Last edited:
Not to cause trouble here, but was a reply by NikonGuy deleted. If this topic is not appropriate, please advise, delete or what ever is necessary. This stuff is all over the internet and Techist is accepting this thread.
Thank you!
PS I guess it's possible that NikonGuy deleted his own thread. I just know I got a email saying a rely was posted, but it wasn't here??
Gary!!

I wrote a long reply, but I deleted it. I have a lot of information on this, and the reply was simply too much information with not enough backup and my back was killing me so I went to lay down and watch falling skies instead. There is a lot more to this date and connections to it than meets the eye. If I were you I would hear your daughter out, nothing is impossible.

Fox is the single worst sudo news outfit in the world. Having said that it is possible for a solar flare to do damage not only in space but here on the ground. Shit happens.

As for CERN, flip the fracking switch and let it rip. If something happens and we get wiped off the face of the earth, so be it. In 4 billion years we haven't made much progress. We still fight amongst ourselves for the stupidest shit.

Hi NikonGuy! Thanks for clearing up the vanishing reply. I was starting to think I posted a inappropriate topic. It's true that there is nothing we can do about all this.
They have been predicting the end of the world for ever. There is a lot about this on the internet and my daughter got me interested and I thought if nothing else, this might make a interesting topic! I'm not going to post all the gloom and doom on the net, but I find this all very interesting!
Gary!

This same paranoia was bandied about back in 2008 when they first powered up the LHC. I put this stuff in the same category as the doomsday predictions of what would happen for the year 2000.

Well! We don't have long to wait to see about all this. We live in troubled times and nothing surprises me these days. Was just in Walmart. The computers went down and Wally World was paralyzed. Is that not bad?? Luckily it didn't last long!!
Gary!

Seti, I can't even. Just please don't.

Gary, to sum up 23rd of sept Really fast without many details only connections is like this.

As of sept 23rd a man said 500 days PRIOR to the date that IN 500 days there will be a disaster. Sept 23rd an interdimensional portal opens with CERN, Exactly when a meteor is on course with earth, and when pope comes to america for the first time in history. So, 500 day prediction -> CERN -> Portal -> Meteor in portal -> stock market crash. Boom. Summed up. There are way to many more connections and information on sept 23rd I can't even write in a post here. Go on youtube, and look up this " 23rd september end times " and look at at least 5 different videos. Click anything that says 23rd sept hollywood, and cern, and bible, watch them. They all have one thing in common, and some will be very factual, and you will find in at least one video all the facts of what;s happening with Nasa, CERN, some high ranking guy, Meteor, financial markets, everything. I'm not telling you believe, or anything like that. Simply spend the time with this information so you can see all the connections and look at it yourself from your point of view after you have ALL the facts. That's all I can say because an opinion without facts as we all know is not a good opinion. I believe you will enjoy it anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom