Hi I'm A New Member!!!

Webhead

In Runtime
Hi I am Webhead (real name is Leon),

I have a huge interest in computers so decided I wanted to join a computer forum and found this one on google so here I am! If your wondering why I called myself webhead well at the moment I am developing websites for major companies in my area.

Looking forward to discoussing things with you all! :)

Webhead

Ronco Rox said:
funny i found this website on google to lol :p

same here lol. this site if the first result when you search "computer forums." anyway welcome to the forum. have a nice stay

Welcome Leon. good, another Brit :D , nice area, that part of Suffolk, I live on the Isle of Wight, have you been here?

Welcome to CF! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Haha, another fellow Googler. :p I googled "Computer Forums" since I needed help with my first build and it led me here. :)

Please follow all rules, don't multipost ('Edit' button is provided for your convenience), don't spam, try not to hijack threads, and don't forget to ask "stupid questions" because all questions are stupid (which is why you ask them). ;) Oh and most importantly! HAVE FUN! :D We're not all strict geeks who do everything by the book.

also keep in mind that you dont have to always talk about computers here. there's plenty of non computer related discussions you can take part in in the social lounge.

Back
Top Bottom