Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/)
-   Social Lounge | Off Topic (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/)
-   -   Hi All (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/hi-all-179077.html)

-Paul- 06-25-2008 06:47 PM

Hi All

Hey for those of you who remember me, I was here about a year ago. For those who are new, hello, my name is paul.

I have a quick question though. I left during a time of a lot of drama between some moderators and some senior members... So my quick question is, what happened to the older moderator? I forgot his name but he was definately a senior citizen. I ask this simply because I haven't seen him in the few days that I have been back.

Thanks, and see yall around.

P.S.- I hope to stick around for a while now.

Oh and what happened to arrizx?

celegorm 06-25-2008 06:50 PM

Re: Hi All

Ah you're thinking of Brookfield. He ended up getting demodded and later banned. It was a combination of double-posting and his attitude towards other members.

ArrixX, well, that's a long story. I'll let someone else tell that one.

Either way, welcome back!

FlightSimBoy 06-25-2008 06:50 PM

Brookfield? He has been perma-banned. I forgot the reasons, but everyone was tired of his multiple posting and whatnot.

Arrizx is still around, he isn't on that often. Something awhile back about a boycott, but I don't remember the full details. He usually stops by every now and then, hes still a pretty cool guy.

Welcome back! Hope you stick around.

blackjack 06-25-2008 06:51 PM

If you mean Brookfield he got PB for being warned too many times about his behaviour.

-Paul- 06-25-2008 06:55 PM

Oh ok thanks... Thats about the time when I left. I was never in any confrontation with him permanently, but I got sick of the drama he was stirring up.

DJ-CHRIS 06-25-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Paul- (Post 813545)
Hey for those of you who remember me, I was here about a year ago. For those who are new, hello, my name is paul.

I have a quick question though. I left during a time of a lot of drama between some moderators and some senior members... So my quick question is, what happened to the older moderator? I forgot his name but he was definately a senior citizen. I ask this simply because I haven't seen him in the few days that I have been back.

Thanks, and see yall around.

P.S.- I hope to stick around for a while now.

Oh and what happened to arrizx?

Welcome back :) Look forward to getting to know you better.

Brookefield was banned for many reasons, double posting, flaming, sexual harassment, abusing moderator privileges, etc.

Arizx was de-modded for very inappropriate behavior, but is still a member and pops by to make a random thread.

01001010 06-25-2008 07:09 PM

What was your old username?

ߧ∩H♠H䎀 06-25-2008 07:12 PM

Welcome back to the forum.

mark thorpe 06-25-2008 07:18 PM

brookers got banned after his gazillionth warning..

-Paul- 06-25-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01001010 (Post 813554)
What was your old username?

recon16