hi

Bulgarian

Solid State Member
hi hows every one on this fine night?

Edit; well i guess i should tell u a bit about my self, well im a 15 year old 5'7 103lb bulgarian that lives in america and has no life.... thats pritty much it oh and i know "^Mike^" thats also on this fourm

lol.. well, welcome, i'm sure you have a life. and if not, it's relatively easy to get one :).

kchi55 said:
lol.. well, welcome, i'm sure you have a life. and if not, it's relatively easy to get one :).

i was trying to be funny but i guess you guys are too serius, or im just not funny... prob. the second one

Bulgarian said:
hi hows every one on this fine night?

Edit; well i guess i should tell u a bit about my self, well im a 15 year old 5'7 103lb bulgarian that lives in america and has no life.... thats pritty much it oh and i know "^Mike^" thats also on this fourm

You're 15 years old and are 103lbs? Holy crap...go to the gym bro.

Sytheious said:
You're 15 years old and are 103lbs? Holy crap...go to the gym bro.

ya i know its cz im bulgraian, my freinds say im anoraxic but i eat a lot when there is stuff to eat :) and i got to the gym two times a week but mehh i guess its just my easter eurpeaness :)

Bulgarian said:
ya i know its cz im bulgraian, my freinds say im anoraxic but i eat a lot when there is stuff to eat :) and i got to the gym two times a week but mehh i guess its just my easter eurpeaness :)
yeah you eat like a mother..ahah jk

Back
Top Bottom